PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE SUBMITTING! THANK YOU!
A group dedicated to displaying the beautiful world of H2O in a completely new fashion. We thrive in presenting photographs of water in many different forms to people all over the world, including digital arts, and paintings. From the weather, to ice, to people posing under the surf...This group was meant to help you see water in a whole new way. Come on folks, use your imagination!
Rules are as follows:
1. No disrespect toward anyone will be accepted in this group. Please play nice!
3. No pornographic material, or nudes that are not Artistic, are allowed. ( If you have any questions about what is alright, feel free to contact me, the Founder)
4. There is a 3 per day limit! I think its fair ^^'' if you think not tell me otherwise. Still want your BEST work in our club!
5. PLEASE do not re-submit any work that is declined. If you have a question about why your work was not accepted, please contact me before contributing the same piece again.
6. PLEASE submit your deviation to the RIGHT FOLDER where it belongs!
What we look for: (These ARE NOT your limits!)
ABOVE WATER PORTRAITS -
Above water portraits.
Pictures of people, above or near water. Not completely submerged.
UNDERWATER PORTRAITS -
Pictures of people, underwater. COMPLETELY submerged.
Aquatic or non-aquatic animals in or near water.
NATURE (oceans, lakes, waterfalls, waves, etc.) -
Any natural landscape or scene where the main focus is water or a body of water.
Rain, melting snow, hail...Weather!
WATER CONCEPTS -
Concepts involving water that do not fit in any of the other categories. Examples: Someone drinking a glass of water, or a woman with a hose watering flowers.
Thank you so much for participating in this group! I cannot wait to see what beautiful art you guys have created!
You may now submit art, that is not a photograph. Only common sense, and practical reasoning remains.